Every time I shop online, I love to use the filter for “Best-Sellers” in part because I want to see what everyone is buying and make note of the trends, but I also like to check out “Customer Favorites” too because this tells me what people are buying and loving. To keep inventory fresh and relevant to our customers, I periodically evaluate what bras, sizes, and styles perform well so that the longer we’re open the more refined our products and services can become. When I was reviewing the report last week, it occurred to me that some of our readers may be curious to see what we sell the most of, so I’ve compiled a list of our top sellers:
1. Elomi Hermione: Part of the elite “spacer bra” club, the Hermione performs well for us because the fabric is soft, the size range is vast (34-46 bands and up to an HH cup), and the fit works well for most body and breast types. This is a nice alternative to a molded foam cup and is great for when you need a smoothing bra.
2. Freya Deco: Sexy cleavage? Check! Rounded profile? Check! Comfortable for daily wear? Check! The Deco manages to effortlessly combine comfort, support, and sex appeal in one bra. Bonus points: With three core colors, a strapless model, an upcoming wireless version, and a barrage of ever-changing fashion colors and prints, the Deco lets you bring something new to your lingerie wardrobe with each purchase.
3. Natori Cool Contour: Often the subject of copious verbal praise from women in the fitting rooms, the Cool Contour is made from light-weight materials, particularly the fine mesh wings, and works well year-round because of its comfortable fabric and light-as-air construction. As one customer aptly put it: It’s your boobs, only better!
4. Elomi Caitlyn: Like the Deco, the Caitlyn has multiple core colors and is often released in beautiful new fashion incarnations every spring and fall. The 4-section cups, banded frame, and restricted stretch straps translate to superior fit and support while the Swiss-embroidery adds the right touch of femininity to the bra.
5. Cleo by Panache Jude: A cute and comfortable basic, the Cleo Jude sports an open v-neckline that is perfect for the woman who wants a plunge bra that doesn’t create too much cleavage in the center. The pink lace trim gives the bra personality, and at $48, you can’t beat the price.
6. Panache Sports Bra: Available in the store since January, the Panache Sports Bra is poised to become one of our consistent best-sellers. Women love how the bra encapsulates each breast for superior hold during high-impact exercise, but the rounded, foam cups ensure the dreaded sports bra uniboob is nowhere to be found. Padded straps can convert to a racer-back for added support too.
7. Wacoal Awareness: Perfect for women who want a smoothing bra without a foam cup, the Awareness utilizes more coverage in the front and sides to to give fuller-busted women support and lift. The heavier weight but incredibly soft fabric on the cups offers some nipple protection, and the design works well for women of all breast shapes, even those who have lost firmness in the tissue because of weight loss, pregnancy, or age.
8. Panache Tango Balcony: One of the go-to styles for women in H+ cup sizes, the Tango Balcony is a moderate coverage style that offers fantastic separation and lift for fuller-busted women. The 3-section cups fit most breast shapes and create a youthful, rounded profile; not to mention, at $52, the Tango is one of the cheaper bras available up to a K cup!
9. Freya Nieve: One of our early fashion styles, the Nieve performed better than any other fashion offering in the store, and it’s easy to see why. The longline silhouette, chintzy liberty print, and sexy cleavage make the bra ideal for wearing out on the town while the improved lift and support mean the Nieve can be a fun twist on the everyday bra.
10. Elomi Energise: Considering we don’t currently carry this bra as part of our inventory, the Elomi Energise managed to find a space in our top ten styles because of its strong performance on special order. Women looking for an encapsulation sports bra love the lift and control the Energise offers, but the buttery soft fabric and comfortable design make the bra a nice choice for an everyday wear too.
11. Elomi 3911 Smoothing Bra: A reliable basic, the 3911 Smoothing bra utilizes a seam-free cup without foam padding as well as an interior side sling to give forward projection and lift. The wider wings and stiffer fabric make this bra ideal for women who need support and anchorage all day.
Up and Coming
The N Line by Natori Conceal Contour: We’ve only been stocking the Conceal Contour for a couple of months, but it is already climbing the ladder of success! The expanded cup size range, sturdy wings, gel comfort straps, and trademark Natori comfort make this bra an affordable and supportive smoothing bra.
After reading through our best-selling styles, the natural next question is: How are we going to use this information? For starters, we’ve expanded the sizes we carry in many of these styles and will continue to do so in the future, but we’ll also be bringing in other colors in our best-selling sizes instead of relying on special orders. Once the supplies of the Panache Sports Bra become more regular, we’ll be replenishing what we can offer because the feedback for this style has been overwhelmingly positive. Additionally, we’ll be looking to bring in another longline style later this year (perhaps the Freya Piper?) as well as to start stocking the Elomi Energise in store. Finally, many of our customers favorite styles are smoothing bras, so we will be expanding to other brands and models to give more variety.
Now, it’s your turn. What do you think of our best-sellers? Have you tried any of them yet?