Hello Everyone! As of today, A Sophisticated Pair has officially been in business for seven years! Can you believe the incredible journey we’ve experienced? It’s been a hell of a ride! In honor of the milestone, I have several reflective posts planned on how my feelings about my business and bras have changed since opening as well as the resurrection of our statistical analysis series. However, in the meantime, I want to thank everyone for their ongoing support with a giveaway and sale!
- There are three prize boxes, each consisting of wooden container, gel eye mask, pack of metal ear buds, photo frame, oil diffuser, journal, mug, and $25 gift certificate to the shop.
- Contest is valid between July 17, 2018 and August 4, 2018.
- No purchase necessary. Everyone earns one free entry. Stop by the store to collect or email email@example.com for a digital copy.
- Earn one additional entry for every $50 spent in the shop between July 17, 2018 and August 4, 2018.
- The drawing is August 7, 2018.
- Only one winner per prize box.
- Winners have until August 18, 2018 to claim prizes before I redraw.
- We will not ship prizes for free. Winners must either arrange to collect prizes from the shop or to pay shipping costs.
- All prizes must be collected or shipped from the store no later than August 31st. If not claimed by then, we will redraw the prize.
- Online store will have free shipping without any minimum and has its own separate prices listed.
- In-store, we will be offering the following sales:
- 30% off all last season bras, underwear, and swim.
- 25% off all discontinued items or brands.
- 20% off all lingerie, pajamas, hosiery, and Bolero dresses.
- 15% off all shapewear.
- 10% off all underwear not covered under the above discounts.
- Discounts do not apply to past purchases and are only applicable on in-stock merchandise.
Thank you again for your ongoing support, especially in light of how difficult the last few years have been for me personally. I am looking forward to writing a few new posts in honor of the occasion, and I also have some lovely reviews to pop up including Ewa Michalak and Playful Promises.
Warmly and filled with love,