Cakes on a plate cleavage refers to the high, rounded, and open neckline cleavage of Marie Antoinette, but our Saturday Spotlight cleverly repurposed the term as the title of her fabulous blog: Two Cakes on a Plate! With a mix of thoughtful articles, helpful lingerie advice, and product reviews, this blog has a lot to offer lingerie lovers, and I want to share a few of my favorite posts:
- The Cleo Marcie Review: Honestly, I still lust after this bra even though the fit is not perfect for me, so I love reading how it works for others.
- The Summer Dress Series: Sporting a sexy LBD in this entry, the stylish blogger provides suggestions on how you can maximize the look of a dress by choosing the right support garments. Be sure to check out the other dresses she showcases!
- The Right Pair of Knickers: The lingerie blogosphere often focuses on bras more than anything else, and it’s refreshing to see a post on the different types of underwear we need.
- Does Size Matter?: This one resonates with me because she criticizes the somewhat flippant and callous way people and magazines recommend breast reductions.
- Trying to Fit In-Confessions of a Busty Gal: Like many of us, the talented voice behind Two Cakes on a Plate would often use sister sizing when buying bras that fit, and she discusses her journey toward finding and wearing the proper size.
Have a great weekend everyone!